Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thoughts on Richardson's essay...

I agree with Richardson when he says that "digital footprints" are becoming more and more "woven" into our lives. The things that you find online about poeople are definately, in a sense, like a portfolio of your life to date. I do think that what is put on the internet can be both a good and bad thing. This article should make people stop and think about things that are posted on various internet sites. We can and should be able to turn this "digital footprinting" into a positive learning experience for all different ages.

2 comments:

Tammy Gillmore said...

This is something we should definitely consider and share with our students.

soneal said...

After reading this essay I Googled myself...and nothing came up...not even my Facebook. It really made me think that maybe I should start a blog or a website (after I get out of college and have free time) and get some of ME out there. I am constantly searching the web for other people's teaching ideas, but wouldn't it be cool if people could search for MY ideas?