Sunday, December 14, 2008

My thoughts on blogging...

When I was first introduced to the idea of "blogging" I have to admit I hated it! I hated the idea, I hated the word, and I basically thought it was a waste of time. However, I have since changed my mind.

Now I think blogging is a useful tool. Though it still scares me to post blogs for the whole world to read, I have found myself searching other people's blogs in order to find ideas for my class. I have found some very useful materials on blogs that I have found very helpful in teaching certain subjects. I have also found some ideas that made me think, "I have thought of that idea before! I could have posted it on a blog and been credited!"

Though it may take me a while to warm up to the idea of posting blogs myself, I will definately continue to search blogs in the future for information. And who knows, once I graduate from Lyon and actually have some free time you may Google my name and find me blogging like crazy...

1 comment:

Tammy Gillmore said...

Please continue to blog...even if it is just reading and commenting on other blogs...there are teachers out there who would appreciate reading your ideas and comments.