Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh, to Be a Blogger

 Treasure Chest of Thoughts

I truly treasure my personal blog Treasure Chest of Thoughts...please, check it out to preview my topics of the day.

I am attempting to post more often, but "real" life tends to get in the way!  My topics, though, tend to develop out of whatever is on my mind at the time.  I do usually attempt to link to various noted sites and to include a photo, usually found in Google Images, to which I hyperlink.  That's right:  must give credit where credit is due!

You might consider inputting topics in the tag box below.  This more ensures that other readers will find your posts, for as they type in topics (or your tags), they will be directed to your blog post.  You are, then, a truly published author!

Now, type, type, type!  Put your thoughts in black and white!

No comments: